A glucose meter (or glucometer) is a medical device for determining the approximate concentration of glucose in the blood. New diabetic patients find it challenging to insure that all the proper supplies are accounted for, to receive accurate results in his/her glucose level. This Owell Blood Glucose Meter kit provides all the appropriate supplies that is required to test your sugar level. The Diabetes Testing Kit includes a Talking glucose meter with 100 test strips, a box of OWell 30 gauge twist off lancets; 100 count, a lancing device, log manual & a carry case.
This Prodigy AutoCode Talking Meter provide multiple extensive options.
- The glucose meter results will save up to 450 test readings with capability to talk to you up to 4 languages. English, Spanish,..
- With a USB cable (which is not included) you can SIMPLY upload your results to your PC with the USB port that is on the diabetes testing meter.
- There is no code that is required to type into the meter, all you do is place the test strips into the prodigy meter and apply a very minimal amount of blood to each sample test strip.
- All the prodigy supplies are fresh with long lasting expiration dates.
All the products in this kit are required, and, or will make it easier to receive the most accurate blood sugar results. With these meter options you can properly keep track of your sugar level from previous readings easily and efficiently.
- INCLUDED IN THE KIT: Prodigy AutoCode Diabetes TALKING meter, 100 test strips, 100 lancets (30g), lancing Device, manual, log book & carry case.
- EXTENSIVE TALKING METER OPTIONS: Hear and see accurate results in 4 Languages on the meter saved up to 450 test readings, USB PORT CAPABILITY with easy upload to your device (USB cable not included).
- QUALITY: LONG LASTING & FRESH EXPIRATION DATES.
- EASY TO USE: No code required. Just insert the test strip with minimal amount of capillary blood sample needed.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We provide 100% customer satisfaction to each Owell TM product.