Maximm professional quality 12 AWG, 2 conductor speaker wire allows you to connect speakers to amplifiers and AV receivers easily and securely our American Wire Grade 12 speaker wire are constructed of high strand oxygen free copper alloy wires and are 99.9 percent free of surface oxygen. This lack of oxygen protects our wires from the harmful effects of corrosion while allowing for maximum conductivity and less power from your amplifier or electrical output. -The speaker wires CL3 Rating indicates safe use of our wires in-walls including drywall, brick, and wood surfaces. Encased in flexible plastic making installation around tight angles and corners easy. Casing is clearly marked in 2 foot intervals for easy and accurate measuring. -Includes Banana Clips for easy pairing with speakers and cable and clip ties for secure anchoring and fitting. -12 AWG Speaker Wire -CL3 Rating -Oxygen Free Copper -Color coated 2 conductor wires indicate polarity -Included banana plugs and cable clips
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY SPEAKER WIRE: Maximm’s professional grade 2-Conductor in wall speaker wire. Connect speakers to AV receivers and amplifiers for crystal clear clarity and maximum conductivity.
- 12 AWG & CL3 RATED: American Wire Gauge rated gauge 12. CL3 rating permits in wall installation in commercial, residential, and office spaces. No more dangling wires to hide behind entertainment centers and future.
- INCLUDES BANANA PLUGS, CABLE CLIPS & TIES: Speaker Wire pairs easily with included banana plugs for easy connectivity and can be securely anchored with cable and clip ties each included at no additional cost.
- HIGH STRAND OXYGEN FREE COPPER: Buy Wire that you know will last for years and years to come. Refined copper alloy conductors are free of 99.9% Oxygen preventing corrosion to the speaker wire and ensuring maximum conductivity
- DURABLE YET FLEXIBLE INSULATED JACKET: Encased in flexible plastic making installation around tight angles and corners easy. Casing is clearly marked in 2 foot intervals for easy and accurate measuring.