Thera-Band FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.
- TheraBand Flexbar Red Beginner-Intermediate is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain and looking to increase flexibility and range of motion
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients
- Ridged design is easy to grip, twist and oscillate for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and upper extremity strengthening, lateral epicondolitis therapy
- Flexbar is portable and convenient exercise equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12″ long, 1 1/2″ diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 10 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape