Have You Ever Struggled with Managing Your Diabetes?
If you answered yes to the above question, you certainly aren’t alone as everyone with this disease has struggled with it at times. In my case it came to a point where I was on the brink of succumbing to serious health problems.I was pretty low, and wasn’t following any diabetic management protocols whatsoever. I happened to call a friend of mine that I hadn’t heard from in a while to see how he was doing. I knew that his father was in poor health and I asked about how he was doing.It was the words that my good friend said that changed me and the way I viewed Type II Diabetes:
“He died from complications due to Type II Diabetes.”
Previous to hearing these words, I had no idea what ailment my friend’s dad was suffering from. All I knew is that he had been in and out of the hospital several times. He had been confined to a wheelchair for many years due to limb amputations over the year directly caused by mismanagement of diabetes.Hearing this scared the hell out of me, and as a result I was compelled to get things under control. I embarked on a journey that changed my life for the better, and I documented it all in this eBook.
This eBook has the power to change your life!
I was the worst example of someone managing diabetes. I never checked my glucose, never exercised, ate to excess, and was completely out of control. I lacked self-discipline, and even though I faced decisions where I clearly knew the wrong choices I had no willpower to stop myself from choosing them.The contents of this eBook has changed all that for me, and it can do the same for you.
Here’s What’s Inside:
- The latest and greatest scientific research that shows that in a lot of ways we have been managing our diabetes incorrectly
You can eat the steak, the lobster, and a lot of the foods you have been told are bad for you. You don’t have to suffer while you have this disease; in fact, if you force yourself to suffer by eating tasteless garbage you are setting yourself up for failure.
- You’re not only going to learn that eating foods previously thought to be taboo for your health is actually good for your diabetes, but that it’s also going to improve your overall health as well
Find out why food is exciting again!
- You’re going to learn about exercising correctly, and it doesn’t mean killing yourself in the gym or entering marathons
You can walk, ride a bike, work in the yard, or a host of other options that don’t require a gym membership. In fact, these lower impact workouts are in a lot of ways better for your body than doing crazy exercise routines that take hours of your time, can cause injuries, and just gets discouraging.
- I provide you with a nutrition guide that is exciting and makes it easy for you to create your own recipes!
As a bonus, I even threw in some dessert recipes so you can scratch that sweet-tooth itch if you need to in a diabetic friendly way
- Finally, and most importantly, I take you through the mental preparation that you desperately need to get your mind onboard with the lifestyle changes you need to make
Managing diabetes is 100% mental, and with the techniques I’ve included in this plan you will be setting yourself up for success. This is where most people fail as your discipline slowly erodes and bad habits return. Anyone can provide good advice for managing diabetes; however, all that information is worth nothing if you can’t get your mind along for the ride.
Here’s What I Want for You
- I want you to be there for your family and friends while living a high-quality life.
- I don’t want you to lose any limbs.
- I don’t want you to ever feel like you are a burden.
- I want you to be healthy.
- I want you to eat and feel satisfied.