The no-coding FORA V30a blood glucose meter is well suited for the visually impaired. This meter automatically turns on when a strip is inserted and audibly instructs the patient to perform the blood glucose test. Instruction and results are spoken in a selection of English or Spanish. 4 alarms help the user remember to test. It stores 450 test results with before and after meal indicators and date and time available for review and averaging. It features a channel to guide strip insertion and RS232 data output capability for connection to our telehealth system or free downloadable PC software. The top side of the strip can be determined by touching the connector end of the strip. The bottom side of the strip is smooth while the top side of the strip has a ridge where the connector is bared. The meter kit includes the FORA V10 meter, 10 test strip vial, sporty padded carrying case, user guide, owners manual, log book, and warranty card. Please note, components such as additional strips, control solution, lancing device, lancets, and data cable are sold separately
- Audible results with volume control in English/Spanish.
- No-Coding Blood Glucose test takes a tiny 0.5µL sample and only 5 seconds.
- Easy slide strip ejector and less pain with alternate site testing.
- 450 test with before/after meal and date/time in memory can be uploaded to free PC software or internet.
- 4 alarms to remind to test