Freestyle Lite Test Strips make testing easier, faster, and less painful! No Coding Technology makes Freestyle Lite Test Strips more accurate and convenient than any other test strip. Just 0.3, the world’s smallest sample size, is all that is required for accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support Alternate Site Testing, meaning you can easily test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf!
FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Feature:
- No Coding Required: This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing.
- Alternate Site Testing: You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- World’s Smallest Sample Size: A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters of blood is all that is required.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results: Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds.
- No Coding Required
- Alternate Site Testing
- World’s Smallest Sample Size
- Coulometry Measurement
- 5 Second Test Results