The Accu Chek Active Meter are use to measuring glucose in whole blood. The Accu Chek Active Meter reads the glucose level of a whole blood sample on a OneTouch Active Meter Test Strip. The Accu Chek Active Meter provides plasma-calibrated results to allow easy comparison with laboratory methods. Read package insert before using this product. For testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) by people with diabetes at home, and healthcare professionals in a clinical setting, as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes contro.The vial contains a drying agent.Store between 4C and 30C (39-86F).Do not refrigerate or store in direct sunlight.Replace cap immediately.Do not store test strips outside the vial.Do not use of the expiration date has passed.Discard 3 months after opening.
- Clixmotion technology and proven least painful
- Gives result in 5 seconds with only 1-2 milliliter blood drop
- Offers functions to mark and evaluate the pre- and post-meal blood glucose values
- Includes 10 test strips, 1 Softclix Lancing Device, 10 sterile lancets
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase