Steering Wheel Stand for Original Thrustmaster F458 Spider (Xbox One), F458 (Xbox 360), Thrustmaster Red Legend, T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430. Wheel and Pedals bolt securely to our wheelstand. The Wheel / Pedals are NOT included.
Patented. Built to last a lifetime. Ships from Dallas Texas
Stand comes fully assembled; just attach your gear.
Honey, company is coming! As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of “non-gamers”.
Physics: We hear you. You are still thinking that something so small cannot possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be. It’s not a conspiracy; it’s actually fairly simple:
>> Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
>> You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
>> Your feet are on the pedals
>> The frame is rock solid
>> So you’ve got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals, hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome sound and graphics of the game. All is good in the world…if must think about the stand while you are playing the game…you’ve got the wrong stand.
What’s in the box? [everything but the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
>> The Stand
>> The bolts you need to attach your pedals to our wheel stand
>> The bolts you need to attach your wheel to our wheel stand
>> The tools you need to secure your pedals to our wheel stand
>> Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
>> Instructions in English
Where is my wheel?!
>>No Wheel…see above for what’s in the box.
Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro.
- PHYSICS: So you’ve got our rock solid frame, feet on the pedals, hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome sound and graphics of the game. All is good in the world…if you must think about the stand while you are playing the game…you’ve got the wrong stand.
- OUT OF THE BOX DIMENSIONS: The stand is 14 inches wide, 22 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel attaches to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
- STABILITY: The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the wheel stable. The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth driving experience. Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you race [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your expensive wheel if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide two plates that span the bottom two rails and the pedals… and securely sandwich them in place. It’s nice know your pedals are not going anyplace soon. The Original Thrustmaster F458 (Xbox 360 Version), F458 Spider (Xbox One), T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430 wheels provide an imbed that we can bolt into. At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for racing; our stand is the result.
- HEY, IS THAT POLE IN THE WAY? No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. When you switch from the gas to the brake, the natural motion of pivoting on your heel is unobstructed by the pole. In fact because of the location of the pole, the two main adjustment mechanisms (height and wheel location) are easy reach without leaving your chair or couch. Watch the YouTube videos of customers using the Wheel Stand Pro racing stand and watch for yourself if the pole is an issue…it isn’t.
- ADJUSTABILITY: To help you get the full immersive benefit of your Steering Wheel Stand for the Original Thrustmaster F458 (Xbox 360 Version), F458 Spider (Xbox One), T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430, our wheelstand systems put each control element in the ideal position for you to get a realistic racing experience. The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs. The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the wheel can always remain on plane. The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers. The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamer’s requirements.